Polaris RZR XP 1000 2.5" Velocity VS2.FIVE Stepped Needle, Positioned Piggyback with High and Low Speed Compression Adjustment
The new Velocity Series coilover shocks offer the next step in performance and comfort for the Polaris XP 1000. The Velocity Series shocks have more controlled resistance than a standard piggyback or remote reservoir coilover. With the piggyback specifically positioned, these shocks offer higher resistance to bottoming out while allowing for a smoother, more compliant ride in the choppy bumps. These coilover shocks have an improved version of the Walker Evans Racing Needle Valve Technology to offer multiple stages of internal bypass that allows additional compression and rebound control.
- 100% MADE IN THE USA
- RE-VALVABLE AND RE-BUILDABLE
- DUAL RATE COMPRESSION ADJUSTABLE RESERVOIR
- DUAL RATE SPRINGS ADD PERFORMANCE AND ADJUSTABILITY
- 7/8" STAINLESS STEEL SHAFT
- VITON SHAFT O-RINGS
- HARD ANODIZED FOR PROTECTION AND LONG LIFE
- BILLET ALUMINUM DESIGN
- 2.5" ALUMINUM SHOCK BODY
- STEEL FK SPHERICAL BEARING SHOCK ENDS STANDARD
- DESIGNED TO FIT IN OEM MOUNTS
- QUALITY FIT, FUNCTION, AND APPEARANCE
- This shock is for use with OEM arms only, or long travel kits where the shock mounts are in the OEM locations
Need a custom length shock? We can do that too. Just fill out our form, or simply call.